We are very good at our jobs and can usually give you a very good estimate of what time your pet sitter will be there to visit your pets. We can generally give a range within 60 minutes either way (or a two hour time frame). We cannot however GUARANTEE an exact time. There are several reasons for this:
- If there is an emergency at a visit scheduled before yours we need to attend to the emergency.
- If the weather is really bad (ie. blizzard, tornado) and the roads are bad it may take longer to navigate between visits. We also have priority policies in place for these weather conditions.
- If the primary pet sitter gets into a car accident and the backup sitter needs to be mobilized it will take longer to get to your house.
- If the power goes out overnight and the sitter’s alarm doesn’t go off, they may be delayed.
- If there are road blocks and detours it will take longer to reach our destination.
- If we get a last minute addition or a last minute cancellation your visit may be moved up or back to accommodate the schedule.
- If we have two visits in the same neighborhood and another visit ten miles away, we’re going to do the two in the same neighborhood back to back, rather than criss-crossing across the Greater Cleveland area. We plan our route each day to have the least mileage possible.